The World Toilet Summit is a unique global event, and the only toilet and sanitation focused conference with a mission to bring sanitation higher on the global agenda.
Inaugurating for the first time in Australia on 20-21 November 2017, the conference will bring together keynote speakers, presenters and workshops to discuss challenges and approaches in the sanitation sector. If you are a leader, change-maker, innovator or an advocate then join us to learn, share and collaborate to reach the UN Sustainable Development Goal 6.
Key themes to be covered in the 2017 summit include:
- Movement to meet Sustainable Development Goal #6 on Water and Sanitation
- Sanitation and Hygiene in Crisis Zones
- WASH and Menstrual Hygiene in Schools
- Behavioural Change
- Social Enterprise Solutions
- Collaborative approaches to sanitation solutions
More information on the latest Program, Registrations and Sponsorship please visit the World Toilet Summit Website.